If you want to learn how to start working out with weights, you don’t have to wait for your gym to reopen—you can definitely start a strength training routine at home. There are some things, though, you need to know first so you can do so safely and effectively. During the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, I was determined to start an at-home strength training routine to supplement my long-distance running. I’m self-employed, and like many people during that time, I noticed a slowdown of work—and as a result, a little extra time in my day. So I decided to finally commit to weight training. I already had some exercise mats and dumbbells collecting dust in a closet, but I decided to order a kettlebell online (back when at-home fitness equipment was still readily available) in an effort to mix things up. I read a few articles and watched a YouTube tutorial beforehand, and then got started. https://brokensilenze1.blogspot.com/2020/08/mittha-recipe.html I got in two workouts before in...
Comments
Post a Comment